About Us

      We are a well-trained professional team. All of our technical employees have a graduate degree and more than 6 years of engineering experience. Several professors from University work as consultant. We have the most advanced thermal design, CFD, FEA technology and are eager to apply these technical to products development. You have completed the development of the product features, and reached 80% of the product quality, the remaining 20% quality improvement hand over to us.